Become an Investor
Become an Investor
Karma-Yoga says, first destroy the tendency to project this tentacle of selfishness, and when you have the power of checking it, hold it in and do not allow the mind to get into the wave of selfishness. Then you may go out into the world and work as much as you can. Mix everywhere; go where you please; you will never be contaminated with evil.(Swami Vivekananda, Karma Yoga, Chapter 7)
Thank you for showing interest in Investment!
Investment is project-based, with a fixed duration of 6 years. The minimum investment is 1 lac and a multiple of 1 lac can be invested.
Your invested amount will be locked for 6 years. After this locked-in period, your original amount will be refunded.
There are 2 options for the return, for each 1 lac, you will get:
- After 6 years, the doubled amount: 2 lac (rate of return 12% per annum) OR
- After 6 years, the original amount: 1 lac + Monthly 1000 for 6 years (total approx 1 lac 90 thousand).
You can compare this with the present rate of return in the MIS (Monthly Income Scheme) program, for each 1 lac, you get:
- From Post Office (highest rate with maximum limit ): Monthly 550
- From SBI (with no max limit): Monthly 460
MIS (Monthly Income Scheme) rates are available in the market.
- Post Office: 6.6% per annum paid monthly Max 4.5L single / 9L Joint
- SBI: 5.40%. per annum compounded quarterly no Max limit (5.3% for < 5 yrs)
We invest your money only in projects which are sustainable. We plan our projects in such a way that expenses never crosses revenues.
Since we mostly work in rural areas and with trusts having vast lands, we have enough places to plant trees.
So as a backup plan, we plant 50 Eucalyptus saplings against each 1 lac. After 6 years, the Eucalyptus trees become marketable and we can sell 2000 each, and we get your original invested money of 1 lac (2000 X 50) from these trees.